Thursday, June 30, 2011

Tri-Lit

Something I've been working on lately.

I'm really not happy with the dark one at all. My proportions are all off (nose too small, face is too thin in places) and it should be smaller and very slightly more bottom oriented so it offsets the looking up one; I believe I'll have to redo it because it's dang near impossible to erase that white pencil... I'm so used to being able to marquee and move things in Photoshop that I forget to give much thought over placement when doing traditional.

The other ones need some final rendering too, but I'm happier with those.
Used reference photos taken in the different lightings.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Far right: sick.

Anonymous said...

Lovin' it.

Orie Rush said...

Hey remember that time you drew me? That was better.

Meleah said...

The SCM's are INTENSE in these! :)