Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Audio Addict

Rolling with the happy mistake seen in the piece two posts ago, I decided to draw something more music themed to fit the background. I came up with this idea on the fly in class and drew it out in the time period, I then took it into photoshop to color it, and it has since become one of my all time favorites. Definitely going to be a shirt and possibly a CD cover for our band The Brain Brothers! Clicky for biggie.Here's the original, I decided to change the right earphone to a left because it looked more fitting. Exploration sketch in zee corner.

3 comments:

Jimi Bonogofsky said...

Dude. If you make a shirt like this, I would so totally buy it. I am *loving* the music on the background.

Breadwig said...

I'd love to see you do more stuff in this style! Really rhombus t-shirt design.

Anonymous said...

make me real headphones like this?